The Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification of SSC CGL 2020-21 Exam. It also opened the online Application window. The last date to submit the online application is 31st January.
The Exam is held on 4 tiers. The first two exams are online mode and the Other two exams are offline mode. The first tier exam will be conducted from 29TH MAY 2021 to 07 JUNE 2021.
SSC CGL 2020-2021 OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION
|IMPORTANT DATES||APPLICATION FEE|
|Application Start: 29-12-2020|
Last Date Apply Online: 31-01-2021 Till 5 PM
Last Date Fee Payment: 02-02-2021
Last Date Pay Offline Fee: 04-02-2021
Exam Date: 29 May -07 June 2021
Admit Card: Available Soon
|Gen / OBC : Rs. 100/-|
SC / ST / PH : Rs. 0/-
All Female: Rs. 0/- (Exempted)
Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
SSC CGL 2020-21 Exam Dates
|Notification Release Date||29th December 2020|
|Online Application Process Duration||29th December 2020 -31st January 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Application Status||May 2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Admit Card||May 2021|
|SSC CGL 2020 Tier-I Exam Date||May 29 to June 7, 2021 (CBE)|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Result||July 2021|
|SSC CGL 2020 Tier-II Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|SSC CGL 2020 Tier-III Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam Date||Notified Soon|
Steps to Apply Online for SSC CGL 2020-21 Exam:
- Click on the given link of SSC CGL 2020 Application Form
- SSC CGL 2021 Online Application Link: Click Here to Apply
- The registration link will open up in new window
- Click on New Registration in SSC CGL 2020-21 application window and click on register button
- Candidates need to provide basic details like name, parents name, date of birth, email id, mobile number
- Click on submit button to submit their completed application form of SSC CGL 2020-21. Do not forget to verify your entire details before submitting the form.
- You will be issued Registration ID for SSC CGL 2020 application form
- Candidates need to login with registration ID, date of birth and password to complete registration for SSC CGL 2020
- Candidates are needed to upload photograph and signature by logging in with registered account
- Photograph – The photograph must be white colour or light coloured background and should be more than 4 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The photograph resolution should be 100*120 pixels in width and height.
- Signature – The signature should be in black or blue ink on white sheet. The scanned copy of signature must be in jpg format and it should be more than 1 kb in size and less than 12 kb. The resolution should be 40*60 pixels in width and height.
By submitting the application form by attaching and uploading your Signature and Photograph, you will be done with Part-I of the registration Process. Now begins the Part-II of the registration Process:
- Login with registered Id and password to fill up the Part-II of the application form of SSC CGL 2020
- The information submitted at the time of registration and submission of Part-I will appear as auto-filled and candidates can fill up remaining fields in the SSC CGL 2020 application form
- After filling up the application form, candidates need to preview the entire application form of SSC CGL 2020 once to look for any glitches in the form. Verify the entire data entered by you.
- Click on Final Submit after previewing it
- Candidates are advised to download and get print copies of submitted application form of SSC CGL 2020
- Candidates can now proceed to submit the application fee for SSC CGL 2020 either by online mode or offline mode of fee payment
- Online mode – Candidates can submit application fee in online mode via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking by clicking on online option in the payment window and proceed to make payment.
- Offline mode – In case, candidates wants to submit application fee through offline mode, they can select offline option in payment window and proceed to generate bank challan to submit the application fee for SSC CGL 2020 Exam.